Friday 12 September 2008

Today I had...

... the first MR brain scan, again, after the surgery in March. Six months now since they were in and poking my pituitary. It's been some long summer months, mostly with heavy tiredness and pain in the muscles, but some short breaks for a couple of weeks when I felt better. Then again, tired, weak and in pain...

It has been disappointing; I had expected this summer would be better after so many years of weakness in my body. I try to convince myself (it only works from time to time... haha!) that it takes time for the body to adjust to the "normal" hormone levels. They are still exquisitely normal!!!

So, I expect the MR-scan will also show no residual tumour, at least not for now. It is strange how divergent our bodies can behave... I should be very well, but I feel like shit!

ZenMaster

No comments: