I also had a new appointment with the neurosurgeon, and he again is prepared to perform the operation instead. But it is a sensitive procedure, especially how my tumour is situated; he is not sure he will reach it the usual way. And since it is the third time he have planned for surgery, I am not sure he will do it until it is done! Backing off a couple of day's before the operation is planned is extremely emotional draining.
So, I just have to wait and see what happens next.